TekTrack Package Tracking is an inbound, package tracking system that is suitable for an endless number of tracking scenarios. In addition to packages, it can easily be adapted to managing inventory, legal documents, bank drops, and more. Best of all, the tracking system can be configured by you to meet your organization's needs in minutes. Below are some common applications by industry.
- Automate importing new employees into the package tracking system directory.
- E-mail and text notifications sent automatically to employees or customers when their packages are ready for pickup or have been delivered.
- Employees and customers monitor their own packages through the self-service portal.
- Capture signature for proof-of-delivery and optionally attach pictures of damaged packages for historical and insurance records.
- Generate customized metric reports for management.
- E-mail and text notifications sent automatically to students and faculty when their packages are ready for pickup or have been delivered.
- Capture a signature, swipe an ID card, or even take a picture of students who pick up packages for proof-of-delivery and accountability.
- Run metric reports to analyze student trends and patterns.
- Generate custom package labels to add internal address or other information to the package.
- E-mail, text, and phone notifications sent automatically to residents when packages are ready for pickup.
- Capture signature for proof-of-delivery and attach pictures of damaged packages for historical records.
- Send reminders to residents about packages that haven't been picked up yet.
- Create metric reports that let your management track package statuses for the entire campus or a single resident.
- Automatically e-mail personnel when supplies have been delivered.
- Capture signature for proof-of-delivery and optionally attach pictures of items for historical records.
- Create metric reports that lets your teams measure their efficiency and routes.
- Reports that let you track where supplies are. Track how often they are moved, how long it takes to move them, and even
who has moved them in the past.
- Create custom labels/barcodes for each department, floor, and unit you choose.
- Control which users, groups, and departments are able to update package information and perform operations.